At Studio 20 our philosophy is to partner with the best talent in the business. We are here to provide you an atmosphere where you can thrive, develop and build your dreams!
The owners of Studio 20 Salons are George Kilko and Diana Pasquino. They are the founders/owners of Cameo Jewelers since 1988. They have the dedication, knowledge and skills to build a successful business. Visit the Cameo site for additional information: http://www.cameojewelers.com
- Over-Sized Studios: Rooms big enough to service more than one client!
- Over-Sized Locking Door
- Personalized Decorated Studio – Pick your own color & create a reflection of who you are!
- Premium Cabinets, Hydraulic Styling Chair & Fixtures: Innovative Equipment by Collins
- Individual Shampoo Station: including upper storage cabinet, tilt-out soiled towel bin & back-splash
- Portable Station: Two Drawer, Pullout Breadboard for ease of mixing color, Cabinet for storage
- Six-outlet power strip
- Well-Lighted Studios
- Sound Insulated Walls: Creating Privacy
- Individual Ventilation
- Laundry Room on the Premises
- 24/7 Security: Video Surveillance
- 2 Easy Entrances available; Mentor Ave or back of the building
- Ample Parking
- Team Environment & Collaboration
- Personalized Web page
- Booking System
- Personal Business Consultant -To assist you in start-up and maintaining your business
- Education & CEU Hours
Weekly Rental includes: Utilities, Personal Business Consultant, Booking System, Personalized Web page, and Wi-Fi
Our team has over 25 years experience in starting, building and maintaining many diverse businesses. We’ll support you in every aspect of building and maintaining a successful business.
We will guide you through:
- Obtaining proper salon license & permits
- Individualized Interior Decorating
- Business Etiquette
- Product support & distributor relationship – We already have built a strong relationship (for many years) with Wella and CosmoProf
You will have access to discounts on retail and back bar products, special offers for online scheduling, liability insurance discounts, health insurance discounts, continuing education programs, industry events and so much more!!
George and Diana are excited to build this new family!
They will host events throughout the year to build and strengthen the Studio 20 family.
At Studio 20 Salons, you will be the entrepreneur!
An entrepreneur is a person who starts a business and is willing to risk a loss in order to make money.
George and Diana are aware that with much success there is risk and they are willing to invest in YOU! YOUR dreams and YOUR ideas! They are creating an environment that promotes success.
Call us at 216 469-7000 and experience the CULTURE.
Studio 20 is individually designed to accommodate the Hair Stylist, Nail Technician, Esthetician, Massage Therapist, Make-Up Artist, and Spray Tan Artist. We order premium equipment to accommodate your specialty.
Yes, we have floor plans to accommodate more than one salon professional. We will work with you to provide the best accommodations for your business.
YES, YOU CAN!! Studio 20 encourages your studio to reflect your personality! You pick out the paint colors and we have a professional do the work for you! You can bring in your own décor, play your own music, and create the atmosphere that is a reflection of who you are!
If you are ready to…
- Partner with professionals to assist you in the process
- Establish yourself as an entrepreneur
- Manage your own schedule
- Customize your services and pricing
- Take control of your destiny
Come and tour our facility!
Meet with us to discuss your goals. If you are not ready we will outline a plan to get you ready. You will know once you meet with us if Studio 20 is right for you. And we believe we are!
At Studio 20 Salons you have access to your studio 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our main doors are open during regular business hours; however, if you have a client at 8 am or on a Sunday when the main doors are locked, you can buzz your clients in via the call box. This allows you to take appointments during the hours that best fit your schedule and the schedules of your clients.
- Become a business owner!
- You set your own prices and keep all profits from retail sales
- Manage your own schedule with 24/7 studio access
- Personalize your space, create an atmosphere that reflects who YOU are
- Promote your services on your personalized website page
- You can play your own music and have private conversations
- You work in a drama-free environment
- Enjoy the convenience of an online appointment system and client management
- Set your own pricing for services and products
- Be a part of an Elite group of entrepreneurs with the same goals – SUCCESS!
- Sell the retail products you love
- Access to a Business Consultant that will personalize a plan to fit your style.
To reserve your studio, call 216-469-7000 or contact us via our Contact Us form. We will set up a confidential tour of our studios to determine which setup is best for you. We will work with you on a pre set-up check list, getting the appropriate salon license, design and décor of your Studio, proper communication with your clients and anything needed to get started successfully.
All you will need to get started is your personal equipment, and products (back bar & retail).